Check out our page dedicated to our new COVID-19 rules.
Reserve a Private Igloo
Reserve one of our cozy igloos for you and your party.
A couple of important igloo rules to remember:
- You must reserve your igloo in advance. Check online using the RESERVE button for igloo availability.
- Must be 21+ to reserve an igloo. No unaccompanied minors allowed while in the igloo.
- No outside food or beverage. No smoking, no pets.
- Igloo reservations last for 75 minutes. If you’re running late, we allow a 5-minute grace period before we remove your reservation; so please try to be on-time. We recommend that you place your food order once inside the igloo.
- We ask that you please vacate the igloo at the end of your reservation time. This will allow us to clean and sanitize the igloo between use. We do have limited indoor seating and multiple fire pits throughout the beer garden.
- Last call is 20 minutes prior to close.
- Our igloos can seat up to 8 guests.
- Make sure to check in with the host when you arrive. They’ll direct you to your igloo when it’s ready.
- Our igloos are heated with ionized furnaces. However, we’re still in Northern Michigan! Make sure you’re dressed appropriately for the weather.