Reserve a Private Igloo
Reserve one of our cozy igloos for you and your party.
A couple of important igloo rules to remember:
- You must reserve your igloo in advance. Check online using the RESERVE button for igloo availability.
- Must be 21+ to reserve an igloo. No unaccompanied minors allowed while in the igloo.
- No outside food or beverage. No smoking, no pets.
- Igloo reservations last for 90 minutes. If you’re running late, we allow a 10-minute grace period before we remove your reservation; so please try to be on-time. We recommend that you place your food order once inside the igloo.
- We ask that you please vacate the igloo at the end of your reservation time. This will allow us to clean and sanitize the igloo between use. We do have limited indoor seating and multiple fire pits throughout the beer garden.
- Last call for drinks is 20 minutes prior to close.
- Kitchen closes at 7:40pm Sun, 8:00pm Mon-Thurs, 8:30pm Fri-Sat.
- Our igloos can seat up to 8 guests.
- Make sure to check in with the host when you arrive. They’ll direct you to your igloo when it’s ready.
- Our igloos are heated with ionized furnaces. However, we’re still in Northern Michigan! Make sure you’re dressed appropriately for the weather.
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations for any reason (staffing, weather, availability, etc).
- Reservations are currently available 14 days in advance.